Last holiday life (10/15,16)

Last holiday, I binge watched the anime I have wanted to see. The title of it is “Tiger &Bunny”. It is a science fiction work that drawing an activity of “Heroes” who have special power. I came to love it because the story is interesting and characters are very attractive. There is a sequel of his anime. It is on Netflix. I would like to watch it too.

I also went to buy many foods. I made the hamburger steak simmered with demi-glace sauce on October 15th.I also cleaned the fish named “Kisu(鱚)” on October 16th and made Japanese mixed rice with fish and fried fish. Those dishes are delicious, so I would like to make those again.

コメント

  1. Hi, Kai. Thank you for your blog.
    I could know you enjoyed your last holiday.
    I don't often watch anime, but that anime sounds interesting!
    And I can't cook at all though I am living alone now, so I think you are amazing.

    返信削除
  2. Your ability of cooking is so great. I am jealous.

    返信削除
  3. I also want to watch "Tiger & Bunny".

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Club activity at the campus festival

Self-introduction