Club activity at the campus festival
I have belonged to the calligraphy club since this April. The calligraphy club did calligraphy performance at the campus festival. I have learned the calligraphy since I was little, but I have never done calligraphy performance, so this was my first experience. In addition, I supposed to be in charge of writing big letters in the center. It is the most important role of calligraphy performance, so I practiced hard with my senior members and be very nervous until that day. As a result, there were some reflections for me, but I was able to make good memories. I would like to make better memories next year than this year.
It is great that you crazy about calligraphy.
返信削除Thank you for your new post. I didn't know that a calligraphy performance took place. It is amazing that you wrrited big letters in the center.
返信削除